Saturday, June 18, 2011

.
.
.
.
GUESS WHAT,

WE WENT TO THE MANTI

'MORMON MIRACLE PAGEANT'


ON THURSDAY EVENING



It was somewhat cold but not so cold our butts stuck to the chairs. I think it has been about twelve years since we last went and I think Simon and Jetaime went with us (pre-Savannah years). The main thing I remember about going that time was that Simon and I started to shine our laser pens on the side of the Manti Temple before the show started. I'm just saying.



When we arrived there it was about 6:30 and it was overcast with a chance of rain.



Just before the show began, it cleared up and remained that way throughout the production. The actors did not slide around on the hill, thank goodness for dry grass.


As you can see, the Temple was well lighted.

We got home about 1:30am and the whole experience was worth the time it took to make the trip.

Now it is your turn to go see the pageant, it is wonderful.
But if you go be sure to blog about it.
We do love to see those pictures.

No comments: