Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I DON'T WANT NO STINKIN' SNOW




As you can see, the snow is back and the weather is quite cold. It was four degrees (burrrrrr) when we got home last night from the Play, 'The Wedding Singer'. It snowed off and on most of the last two days but mostly it was very fine snow. I drove Luana to school yesterday so I could use the Van, it took us about one and one-half hours to do the drive to her school, however, it only took the normal time of about 20 minutes for me to get back home. Early morning commutes in bad weather are the pits, especially when the snow is still on the roads.

By the way, there is a very steep sleighing hill to the north of us on Vermillion that has over a 100 foot drop. I have watched some the kids come down that hill and I think I will leave the extreme sports to the kids with the younger hearts. Just watching them come down the hill that fast gives me chills.

Just say hello to Frosty The Snowman for me when you see him.

No comments: