
Who said 'Being bad isn't good'? I don't know who said it but I guess they did not go see Wicked. Luana and I did and it was good.
My conclusion is: You don't have to be green to be bad, but if you are green, you can be very good.
Wicked gave me a new perspective on the Wizard Of Oz.
We should all feel sorry for the Monkeys. I know I do now.After Paul Harvey says, 'And now, the rest of the story', we should not judge until the full story is told. Perhaps that goes for life in general. It seems we have changed our M.O. where we shoot first and then ask questions later. Don't get me wrong, I still love the show 'The Wizard of Oz' but I just found out all is not as it seems. It appears that before the famous words 'There is no place like home, there is no place like home' were uttered, no one cleaned up the dodo that Toto left behind. Just remember, red slippers are just red slippers unless you use them for bad.
The only bad part was the bad witch from the East (red slippers/flying house) was named Nessarose. Luana tells me it really bugged her when they would call her Nessa, especially after that sweet little Nessa went from being a frail little girl in a wheelchair to the big bad Witch of Munchkin land.
In short, go see Wicked, it may open your eyes. Who knows, being a little Wicked may not be that Bad after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment