The Tulips are in full bloom, and the weather feels like spring has sprung. This picture is from our front porch and it is just wonderful to wake up each morning to a view such as this, every day of the year. Even the winter snow days feel right.
My only complaint this past week has been: Some of my neighbors have begun mowing their lawns and I don't want to start that task yet. So just cut it out. Do you understand me? Yeh, right.
Soon the Community Pool will open its doors for the season, then Luana and I can again begin our ritual early morning (6:30am) trek to the pool for our daily swim.
You would think we would just be satisfied by sleeping in on those warm summer mornings, but no not us, we just roll out of bed at six, put on or swim suits, dawn our flip-flops
, grab a towel or two and head up the walk to the pool. The pool is only a couple hundred feet from our front door on the left side of the flowers shown above. It is so close I guess you could say it calls to us every morning, except sundays.
And the Hot Tub feels great after a cool refreshing swim. I would include some somewhat graphic pictures of Luana and I enjoying ourselves at the pool but our Blog is 'G' rated and we don't want to scare the Grand kids.
My only complaint this past week has been: Some of my neighbors have begun mowing their lawns and I don't want to start that task yet. So just cut it out. Do you understand me? Yeh, right.
Soon the Community Pool will open its doors for the season, then Luana and I can again begin our ritual early morning (6:30am) trek to the pool for our daily swim.
You would think we would just be satisfied by sleeping in on those warm summer mornings, but no not us, we just roll out of bed at six, put on or swim suits, dawn our flip-flops
And the Hot Tub feels great after a cool refreshing swim. I would include some somewhat graphic pictures of Luana and I enjoying ourselves at the pool but our Blog is 'G' rated and we don't want to scare the Grand kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment