Grandpa and Santa, who would have thought there was a resemblance.
It is almost the end of May and summer is just around the corner, but the long hair and beard is staying. At least until Christmas. Who knows, maybe I can get a job at one of the Malls as a Santa. The look is almost there, only 212 shopping days until Christmas, and by the end of October I will either be ready for the task, or I will be clean shaven, only time will tell.I have been told the 'LOCKS-OF-LOVE' program is looking for a few good men, by then I should qualify don't you think. Last year, Janessa, Brittany, and a few of their friends cut their hair for the program and I thought at the time it was a very good idea.
As you can see by my appearance, I am heading out to the garden to work for the morning. Today the results of all my hard work (see our last gardening blog) is quite exciting (see below).
I am a little sad though, some of the other lots in the community garden are making my efforts seem insignificant by comparison. I would show you a picture of some of theirs, but I don't want to make you laugh at me.
In the end, Luana and I will have lots of goodies for our efforts and then I won't care that my garden is not the best. Luana has always told me she may have a green thumb, maybe I am the one with the brown thumb. You know, PLANT IT AND WATCH IT DIE. Perhaps I love my garden to death.
If you have any suggestions on how to make a good garden into a great garden I would like to hear some suggestions. I know in Austin, Jaelyn and John had lots of tomatoes from their little garden in their back yard, AND THE HARVEST WAS EXCELLENT TO THE TASTE.


No comments:
Post a Comment